The next High Level Forum ‘HLF2019’ will be the 8th edition and will run in LUND (Sweden) on October 13-15 2019.
The theme of the High Level Forum 2019 is:
The World of Data changes every day and every hour; the increasing volume and detail of information captured by Enterprises, the rise of Multimedia and Social Media , and the Internet of Things are fueling an exponential growth of Data, highly complex, from multiple sources, with a real-time, on-line, always- available access.
The combination of Big Data availability and new means to capture and analyze massive volumes of data with agility and speed as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning… is providing a powerful foundation for a new wave of heightened innovation and business disruption, while raising new challenges.
The High Level Forum 2019 will explore the impact of such new “Big Data environment” on the Innovation Ecosystems, during specific sessions and panel discussions, mainly under two angles:
• The impact, benefits, added value of the Data Revolution on the Ecosystems in terms of Innovation capabilities, governance, benchmarking opportunities…
• The new challenges for the Innovation Ecosystems as Quality of the Information, Data ownership, Information security, Cyber-protection, …
Other parts of the Program will leave opportunities for enjoying relaxing times, discovering the hosting ecosystem of Lund (Sweden) and networking between delegations, organizations and individuals.
The preliminary program of the HLF2019 edition is available here.
• World reputed Keynote Speakers will introduce the High Level Forum 2019 by addressing the theme of : « Impact of Data Revolution on Innovation », with both expert and visionary perspectives.
• During the two sessions of the Forum, Speakers from Ecosystems will provide testimonials of Benefits and Challenges of Big Data environment on their Innovation Ecosystem; real cases from Industry, Research, Public and Social Communities and other Actors of Innovation Ecosystems will be presented.
• Each Session will be concluded by a Panel Discussion involving Guest Speakers from Ecosystems for developing a specific topic more in depth, with debate between Panelists and interaction with Audience.
• Speakers and Contributors to the Program are currently under identification.
Attendance of each High Level Forum edition is made of High Level Executives – Policy or Decision Makers- as Representative’s of their regional Innovation Ecosystem, where they are fully engaged in the Innovation strategies and programs.
Each delegation from an Innovation Ecosystem is expected to be well representative with Delegates coming from various domains, as Education, Research, Industry, Business, Finance and Public Authorities and enough sized with 3 to 8 Members.
More specifically for the 2019 edition, and considering the theme of the Forum about Big Data environment, delegations are expected to include Actors of Big Data Creation, Management and Usage.
In 2019, we are expecting the participation of more than 40 Ecosystems from all Regions around the world: Africa, North and South America, Asia, Europe, Middle-East, Oceania, Russia; more than 10 new ecosystems are expected to join the High Level Forum for the first time in 2019.
Such regional and cultural diversity is highly contributing to the quality and richness of the Forum based upon the sharing of visions and experiences about Innovation management and promotion.
The 45 below listed Ecosystems have contributed to the High Level Forum editions from 2012 to 2018.
Click on the Ecosystem for getting access to its website
The registration process – including the hotel reservation at a pre-booked recommended hotel – will be open in this web site from July to September 2019.
The registration will require a password provided by the HLF organization (contact: email@example.com) to the HLF Leader of each Ecosystem Delegation upon certain conditions (Delegation size and composition).
A modest Registration Fee of 200 Euros will be asked as contribution to the Event expenses.
The High Level Forum 2019 will take place in Lund (Sweden) on October 13-15, in the IDEON Science Park which is the heart of the Innovation Ecosystem of Lund City and Region https://ideon.se/
Most part of the Event will take place at two nearby locations:
• Elite Hotel Ideon, 27 Scheelevaegen, 223 63, Lund, https://www.elite.se/lund/ideon
• Medicon Village, 2 Scheelevägen, 223 81, Lund, https://www.mediconvillage.se/en